Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weigh In!

So to follow up on how I did regarding my last post about being worried over weekend indulgences...ummmm I kicked ass.  Yes. I. Did.

I lost 5.2lbs for a total of 9.2lbs in 2 weeks!


So many stars. Yeah baby!
Yes yes YES! I know that it comes off fast in the beginning but still, so stoked. I always second guess myself and play mind games.  I need to remember that just because I indulge in one item one day, doesn't mean my whole week is ruined.  Let's be honest...totally ate a big brownie today and I'm already freaking out about weigh in next week. IT'S OK JULIE...calm the f down.

Side note:

Had a work bbq yesterday and I did well.  I allowed myself to have 1 main item as long as I brought my own "sides."  No potato salad or chips for me!  :)  I was satisfied and proud that I made the right choices.

Large point lunch but so much better than it could have been!

I am ready to carry my positive vibes from weigh in last night into this next week.  Let's goooooo!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome weigh in! If there's one thing I've learned while on WW, it's to trust the Plan. I used to be so worried about dipping into my weeklies and APs, but now it's pretty much a given that I'll use just about every point available. I know if I feel deprived, it'll just backfire on me so I'm happy to lose the weight a little more slowly if it means I can eat what I want. That's why I love WW--it doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I agree, you do have to trust the program, it really does work! It always has so I have no idea why I always second guess myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job Julie! Man, hummus and pretzel chips are seriously one of my favorite snacks. I'm glad you got the individual packs, I can go nuts on full size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job at only eating half a burger. I wouldn't be able to stop. And congrats on the loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha....I ate the whole thing....but it was only 10 points for a plain burger and bun so that's not bad!!

      Delete
  4. I saw this thing on Pinterest where it talked about how if you get a flat tire, you don't go and slash the rest of your tires, you just fill that tire back up. I think it's a similar situation with that brownie. It's a brownie, no big deal as long as it's not a 13x9 pan of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good way to look at it!!! Mmmmm I wish I had that brownie right now haha :)

      Delete
  5. Great job! This is one of my favorite as well. You really have the reasons to seek your lose weight. Your reasons can range from personal to simply staying healthy. Don't let the thought of losing weight overwhelm you, instead look to other resources for help.

    ReplyDelete