Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm Still Here!

Hiiii!! I'm still here!  It's been awhile since my last post but I am still doing my thing.  I workout, I eat healthy and I eat crappy.  The same old crappy cycle.  The good news is...that as predicted...my motivation to workout has gotten better!  Beautiful days inspire me to get outside and walk.  Today it is gorgeous out and I can't wait to go for a long walk after work. I've also had a tough few weeks where I have been going through some tough personal life things and those walks help SO much!  So here is a little breakdown as to what I have been up to since my last post.

Kirby and I went for a walk...he struggled.
After about 1 mile he sat down and was like NOPE.
Had to carry him...ohh Kirby
I took my pace slow today and my goal was 4 miles.

Kickboxing, free therapy!

Sunday afternoon hike with my best friend


Kickboxing again!

So the past few weeks have been really hard on me emotionally!  So many things going on with work and personal life!  I was so stressed out and upset all the time.  I was also heart broken because my family dog passed away. :(  He was 13 and the best little buddy ever.  I was devastated but thankful that I got to see him one last time and say goodbye. My poor baby.  I was very thankful that I had an outlet to make me feel better during that time.  Working out and exercising is such a great mood booster.  Being able to just go outside and walk to clear my head is something I am so lucky to be able to do. 

My buddy Kori
xoxo
Like I said, the past few weeks have been tough!  I'm glad that they are behind me and I am looking forward to a great week!  I want to get out and workout at least 3 times this week! Looking forward to tonight, my goal will be to walk 4 miles! 

1 comment:

  1. Sunny conditions and clear blue skies are sure fire ways of motivating people to work out. Looks like you had an eventful day of kickboxing and hiking. That's an awesome combination!

    ReplyDelete