Thursday, August 27, 2015

Status Update

It's been awhile and I have been busy!

There was one week where I had a basketball game on Tuesday, soccer game on Wednesday, dinner plans on Thursday and a dinner party on Friday!  It was such a busy week filled with at least 3 sporting event hot dogs and a lot of poor food choices!  I was so busy that week that I didn't make it to a weight watchers meeting and I skipped a week. I ended up going the following week and weighed in 1.6lbs lighter! Not bad!


1.6lb loss!

Philadelphia Union soccer game!

I have to say that I am very lucky I didn't gain weight during that time. I did eat bad for dinner every day but I made sure to stay on point during lunch and other meals.  It was easier than I thought it would be actually. Yay!  #lifechanges

Chicken Salad and Kirby

Turkey Sandwich and Hummus

Yummy Omelet

Bruschetta Chicken

In other news....my last week didn't go as well.

My work just recently moved to New York City and I must commute into the city everyday.  Talk about a routine change!!  I wake up earlier, get home later, walk a ton and spend a lot of money. Needless to say my weigh in wasn't very good.  I ended up gaining 1lb and I'm not too upset about it. Life threw me a curve ball and weight watchers helped me deal with it.  It's ok to gain a pound as long as you try harder next week.

No worries, I got this!

1 comment:

  1. Will your new routine take up more walking? If that's the case, I think it's good. :) Cheers for losing 1.6! Way to go girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete