Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekly Roundup!

This week has been GREAT!  I am really proud of myself for staying on track food wise and hitting the gym 4 days this week! (5 counting tomorrows workout) :)

I weighed in today and I was able to lose 2.5lbs this week!! That is awesome!  The motivation I need!  I am now finally back into the 260's after yo-yoing a bit for awhile.  Geeeeeeze I just want to get a fire started under my ass and blast through the 260's to the 250's!! It's been sooooooo long since I have been on a steady losing streak!  Can it happen now please?! I HOPE!

After Sunday's awesome zumba session I was still hurting from Saturday's personal training session. And by hurting I mean I could barely move. Ha!  It's a good hurt I guess!  Monday night of course I went to zumba.  It's just the ehhh ok zumba class but it's still an ok workout!

Monday Zumba and a clean meal!
Of courseeee I came home from the gym and had my favorite clean meal!  Chicken, avocado, tomatoes and red onion.  So good. hahahaha.  Tuesday I HAD to take a rest day.  It was a beautiful day outside and I wanted to go for a walk but I have to listen to my body. I had worked out sat, sun and monday...my back needed the rest!  That's for sure.  Wednesday is my FAVORITE zumba class with my personal trainer!  LOVE IT!  It was an especially awesome class this week!  She really worked us hard! My back was really hurting afterwards.  I even had to take some pain meds that night. :(  Bummer...it's all the running/jumping that makes my back hurt. Thank goodness I took the break on Tuesday!

Wednesday's Zumba! <3
What a mess!!! My makeup was all over my face!
It was a KILLER sweat sesh!
LOVE IT!
I have been doing so well with my food this week!  Wednesday night after zumba I ate a low carb wrap with chicken and avocado of course.  Thursday is my wild card day.  Usually it is the only day where I don't have a class at the gym to take.  I usually either go to the gym and run on my own or do something outside.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday so I did not want to go to the gym!  Instead I took my workout outside!!!

Thursday's Walk
I had attempted to run a bit and not even .5miles in my back was really hurting.  I am not supposed to run outside at all...but I like to push my limits and break rules once in awhile.  Sooooo I tried it.  Epic failure.  My back was really hurting 1 mile into my walk just from running for a few minutes!  I had to really push myself to finish the rest of my walk.  I did end up doing 5 miles which is what my goal was.  It wasn't a super intense workout session but it was better than nothing!

Tonight I mayyyyy go to the gym.  It depends.  I am pretty tired but I don't have any plans tonight   If i get bored I am going to try to hit the gym.  I plan on cooking a small healthy dinner and just relaxing tonight   Tomorrow I have to get up early and meet Trish at 11!  She is training me at a park this time...yikes!  I'm a little nervous as to what she is going to make me do! But I'm excited and ready!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and can enjoy this wonderful spring weather! :)

1 comment:

  1. That was a great walk! Your running was impressive! A little running is great and I know you will run farther next time!

    ReplyDelete