Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Highest Weight + 15

So I guess it doesn't really make sense to say that I weighed in last night as my highest weight plus 15lbs.  I should just say I weighed in at my highest weight. Ever.  Shocker...but not really.  I knew it would be bad, I could tell.

I've always been honest on this blog and just because I haven't been blogging for awhile...ahem...like the past year or so...doesn't mean I will stop being honest. I have nothing to hide, I am who I am even if that means letting the world know how much I actually weigh now.  So here we go...

I weighed in last night at 329.4lbs.

Yup...not only did I gain back those 50lbs I lost 2 years ago but let's add an extra 15lbs to that.  I'm not mad at it.  Disappointed, YES, but not mad.  I went through a lot in the past year or so and I knew that this would happen.  I guess it just shows that I wasn't ready for the realllll life change.  Am I ready now?  Who the f knows but I'm going to try again!!


That's me! Starting my journey once more.  Story of my life but I will always keep going.  I never did give up, I guess I just needed to start over?  Who knows, all that matters is I'm back at it!  I went to my first meeting last night and Tuesdays will be my new weigh in day.  That means I have one day of damage control after the weekend...haha jk...kinda...?  :)

Knowing myself, I know what is important for me to succeed.  The #1 thing is I need support.  I can not do this myself, I need help. No, not from my friends who are great btw, but by someone who is unbiased and understands what I go through everyday.  Someone who understands that this isn't as easy as "just stop eating bad food" or "just work out more."  I think I found what I need!  I absolutely LOVE the meeting leader and the ladies who do the weigh ins.  They are awesome. They were so sweet, supportive and encouraging.  I felt the connection I was looking for as soon as I stepped up to be weighed in. Love love love.  Not to mention that the fact she wrote little hearts in my name....omg come on. In love.  The meeting leader was so comforting and genuine.  She sat down and talked to new members and you could tell she understood why we were there and genuinely wanted to help.  That is what I was looking for and that is what makes me successful.

So here goes my first week! Wish me luck!



12 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I just started Weight Watchers on Monday, too. You'll kick butt at this, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg! And YAY for both of us joinging!! WE can do it! :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. I totally am here, whenever you need anything. I have always appreciated your open honesty about everything. I completely concur there is simply no reason to hide or deny any truth. honesty is the best policy. This is a judgement free zone. It's your zone and you can do and say anything you want! you've had a transitional period of time, a transitional year or so and there's no reason to be mad about anything. From the looks of it you are happy and enjoying life. You now feel at peace enough to start working on the next chapter. Maybe its the right time, maybe its not, but it doesn't matter one bit. You just keep trying and going and moving forward. I am glad you like your leader. And yes, those hearts, that is just, yeah... LOVE. You are so right, you need to have a space where someone else really does understand the process and journey. And every time you attempt this, things WILL be different. No two times I lost the weight were ever the same. Sad that I have so many times to compare but its the truth. Every single time different things mattered, different things worked and my life was always different so things had to adjust. You just keep working the program until you find what exactly works for you at this point in your life.

    This life is wonderful and its not about depravation or denying yourself things. It's not about giving up your entire world to lose weight. It's about incorporating those things that make you successful into your life. Because this is a LONG journey, like FOREVER, it can't be about quick fixes. It has to truly work for you in the constraints of your real world. I have faith in you. I ALWAYS have. You will find your way. And you will be the same fabulous person you have always been no matter what your outside appearance is, or what the number on the scale says. BTW, I've always thought you were one beautiful woman! Still are my love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore you so much! You always get me!!! You are the best supporter! xoxoxox THANK YOU EMILY!!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I started WW again a couple of months ago. I was in the same boat as you- gained all my weight back and then some. It's so disappointing to realize that all of the hard work of losing weight was for nothing. I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I love that everyone is starting WW again! :) It does stink thinking of losing weight you've already lost before! Seems like the story of my 30 years on this earth. WE GOT THIS! :)

      Delete
  4. I've been going to WW faithfully every week for a little over a year; if there's one thing I've learned, it's to just take it one day at a time, and some days just one hour at a time! Don't give yourself a time limit--it takes as long as it takes. I'm down about 36 pounds so far (with a lot more to go), but I know I'm losing the weight differently this time and it's not going to come back!

    You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!! :)

      That is such great advice!! I could have used that this weekend when I was worrying about my weigh in on TUESDAY! One day at a time...

      And congrats to you on the 36 pound weightloss! that is awesome!!!!!

      Julie

      Delete
  5. Very best of luck hon. Something of a rebound here myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! :) I've seen you do it before!

      Delete
  6. So good to see you back! Missed you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete