Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Weigh In and Weekly Recap

Yesterday was the end of my first week on weight watchers take 2! The first week went so great and I found it very easy to stay on track!  I tracked everything and never went over my daily point values. Even though I stayed on track I was still pretty nervous to weigh in.  I don't know why I was so nervous but I wanted to see a loss. I think I was just scared of the idea of staying on track and it not being good enough for a loss. I always second guess myself on everything...why wouldn't this be any different?  Geeze woman, get it together!!

So on to the weigh in...

I weighed in at 325.4lbs...a 4lb loss! Yeah baby! I'll take it.


Yay!!


I was super happy.  I was hoping for at least 2lbs and look at that, I doubled it. Short skirts are a little bit closer!! (For those of you who have been following my journey forever, you know how I always used to wear the cutest clothes?? Yeah...not anymore. Think of Morticia Adams...black on black.  All day everyday.)

I made a lot of healthy food choices and felt satisfied all week. I decreased my portions and substituted unhealthy foods for better choices.  I have been cooking more and eating out less which is amazing!

Chicken Fajitas

Egg Muffins

Dessert!!
I found it weirdly easy to be good.  I know...me good?! Haha, but I was.  I am so sick of being at this weight.  I'm not myself.  people who didn't know the old me just think I am a miserable negative person, but I'm not.  I'm just miserable and negative about my weight.  It's hard to sit back and see yourself spiraling out of control and feeling as though you can't stop it.  That was me the past year but not anymore.  I have had enough and I am ready to make this change. AGAIN. Yes again for the 100th time.  Hopefully for the last time.

9 comments:

  1. I completely get how you feel nervous about weighing in, even though you know you are doing everything right. Trusting the plan can be tough. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hopefully the nervousness lowers once I keep going and see that the plan is working great! :)

      Delete
  2. Way to go! You had a great week! I get nervous about weigh-ins too, especially if I know I did great all week, but maybe I had one unhealthy meal--even though I KNOW that one meal isn't enough to make me gain, I still worry about it. I don't know why. I hope one day I can say that I truly don't care what that stupid scale says!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I agree, I do the same thing!! Like one potato chip will not ruin your whole week! Weight Watchers even tries to teach you that! Who knows why we think what we do! :)

      Delete
  3. I restarted on Weight Watchers at the beginning of the year, fell off track for a month and just started again last week so we are on the same schedule :) Awesome weigh in, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck to you too! WE CAN DO IT! It doesn't matter if you stopped tracking for a month, the important part is that you came back! :)

      Delete
  4. That's an amazing loss! Great job! It really helps to get into the kitchen and start cooking delicious and healthy foods. I need to start trying some new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun experimenting in the kitchen trying to transform old unhealthy recipes to ones that you can eat without guilt! If you find any good recipes, please share! :)

      Delete
  5. I am happy to you Julie that you are achieving your ideal weight. The food that we eat matters a lot. For losing weight, I blamed all the cupcakes, meat, and dessert for gaining weight. When my trainer told me in Intreviews not the food is the program. We are itself consumed it more than our body's needs. He has a sense, it's about us.

    ReplyDelete