Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Beginings

It has been moooonths and months since my last post.  So many things have happened. Some amazing and some not so amazing, Here is an abbreviated bullet point list of my life the past 6 months.


  • I officially moved in with my boyfriend into his apartment 20 minutes away from Philadelphia and we just recently, 5 days ago, moved north right outside NYC. 
  • I started a new job outside NYC soon to be in NYC in the upcoming months.  So exciting, my career goals always involved working in the BIG city! 
  • I haven't worked out in a very very long time. I've also gained all of my weight back that I lost!  I had a 1 hour 45 minute commute to work and it has been a nightmare.  Eating awful quick dinners, no time for the gym, you know...making excuses.  I've gained it all back and I'm back at square one.  Depressing but hey...I'm the only person to blame.
  • My new apartment has a gym and tons of great walking space.  I am super excited to start working out again! Especially now that I have more time!
  • I really miss blogging and I want to start up again. It was the best inspiration and always held me accountable!
  • I feel awful again. I am always tired and I can actually feel my body carrying all the extra weight.  Just like the last time, I feel as though I have hit my low point and I'm ready to once again make the changes I need to inorder to begin this journey once more. 

So basically this post was just an update and letting everyone know that I will need to start my weightloss journey over..,.again.  This is the norm I suppose considering the fact that this will be a lifetime journey. Forever. 

What has everyone else been up to? I hope working out and being healthy! 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Julie. I love you. I miss you. I sure hope you make this whole blogging thing a regular occurance again. I'm glad you are happy in your personal life and your professional goals are taking off. Time to get back to the other stuff, which is really the hard stuff anyway. Eating well/exercising... its a LIFELONG battle. I've been at it over 10 years, close to 11 now. Up and down, up and down. I'm here. Always here, waiting, watching, hoping you're doing okay. I shall support you in anyway I can.

    I believe in you. I always have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, you are my best support!!! :) I am so ready to restart. It feels so overwhelming but i have to remember to start slow and build over time. I feel so off right now and I know the only thing that can fix that is getting back into it!!!!! I'm so glad I have you as a friend and supporter! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am very proud of your new start!
    A lot of time is passed... Personally I started a new diet program that is working great for me. Do a research, find good weight loss methods, like the ones here http://wp.me/p5NIsT-k or there's plenty of other good resources on weight loss and you'll see results much faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad to see you back! When I saw 3 new posts in my feed from you, it was the best thing. Welcome back. These things happen. We go up and we go down. In time, we hope to make the ups and downs less...farther apart? I guess. Anyway, glad to see you blogging again. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you!!! I'm excited to be back!!!!!! I missed this blog and I'm ready to give it some love again. xoxoxoxoxoxx hoping for more positive posts!!!

      Delete